- You can buy e-tickets via our website or at the VVV in Enkhuizen and Stavoren.
- You can take your bicycle, bicycle with cart, tandem or scooter on board for a fee
- There are enough sockets to charge the batteries for the e-bikes.
- Dogs are allowed on board for free, provided they are on a leash, but dogs are not allowed in the Zuiderzee Museum.
- Purchased e-tickets cannot be canceled or exchanged.
- Combination tickets for the Zuiderzee Museum are only available at the VVV in Stavoren and only available before sailing. You can therefore not buy an e-ticket for the Zuiderzee Museum from us.
- You can take your bicycle, bicycle with cart, cargo bike (max. 90 cm wide), tandem or scooter on board for a fee.
- Wheelchairs and scooters are included for free.
- There are sufficient sockets to charge the batteries of the electric bicycle.
- Motorbikes can also be taken on board, but this depends on the weather conditions and the available space on the deck.
- On board we have a bar with food and drinks, so it is not allowed to consume your own food.
VVV-Stavoren tel: 0514 682424.
VVV-Enkhuizen tel: 0228 313164.